I am not close to this damn blog....
I mean I don't know how to deal with this guy.
So a little late. Please understand me.....
Thank you for your sincere answers for my first question.
I really love all of my classmates.
My Second Question:
Please let me know your plan here in KNUE.
I think all of you have any detailed plans before you came here.
Some of you may have found a new plan after you were here.
Only studying English hard? If you so, please let me know
how you are studying English, and what you are studying.
Thank you.........
Labels
- family (1)

9 comments:
Hi, Jacob.
When I see you. I am happy.
Your smile makes me happy.
And I envy you your English.
But mine is the poorest...
So I am going to study hard.
When I saw you first, I can't recognize your age.
You look young for your age.
I thought you were 39. ^^
Could I have breakfast with you?
Hello~~, Jacob!!
I really like to meet you~
You are the person who
makes every person comfortable and
happy!!!!
When I saw you at the first time,
I just thought you were around 40 years old because of your face!!
You look young so I wondered what
makes you young....I thought that
the secret is smiling~~
You always smile and laugh during
classes. I've never seen you angry
and depressed.(I saw you tired...^^) Even though, You look quite young~
Congratulations, Jacob.
You have finally written down your first question here. I have been waiting for your question to post on. You always make me feel comfortable and ease my mind.
And the answer to the question.
We always have to speak in English, so I don't remember your Korean speaking accent and your way of talking which give me lots of information about your age. Roughly, it seems that you are around 40 years old.
By the way, how old are you? ^^
Hi, Jacob..
Congratulations on succeeding in posting your question..^^
When I saw you for the first time, I thought you would be the same age as me...
You look very young, and you look very comfortable.. I thought you would be a very easy-going person.. Am I right?
Anyway, in your answer to my second questions, you recommended "세상에 평화 없도다". That title reminds me of Vivaldi's "세상에 참 평화 없어라" Do you mean that song or not?
Vivaldi's song was inserted in the movie "Shine" The song is very beautiful. If mine is not the same as yours, I want to hear your song "세상에 평화 없도다"
Do you understand what I said?
I think I write a little 횡설수설...^^
Hello, Jacob.
Finally you made it!!!!
I'm really happy to be your classmate and get to know you. ^^
As for you question...
I thought you were in your early 40s when I first saw you. I think you look younger than your age. -by the way, how old are you?- but you know, the age is only a number. ^^
As long as we speak English, all of us are friends, right? ^^
Hi Jacob,
Your English is so good, and you are doing really well.
I'm very happy to meet you. You are an extraordinary kind person. Your gentleness and warmth make everybody happy. That's the most important in our lives, rather than ENGLISH!!!!
I thought you are 1 year older than me. It's true that you look older than me, but actually, you are 6 years older, right? It was surprising.
hmm..
To me, you looked to be in your mid forties. I don't know your age yet..
Anyway, I really like my class because of you. You're just like a mental guru of our class.
Thank you and have a beautiful weekend.^^
Hi Jacob,
I love the picture of your family. They look so lovely.
I had no idea how old you were and I still don't. I'm terrible at guessing ages so I don't even try.
Post a Comment