Thank you for your sincere answers for my first question.
I really love all of my classmates.
My Second Question:
Please let me know your plan here in KNUE.
I think all of you have any detailed plans before you came here. Some of you may have found a new plan after you were here. Only studying English hard? If you so, please let me know how you are studying English, and what you are studying. Thank you.........
Labels
- family (1)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Jacob
I think I'm the only person who doesn't study hard at night. Everybody is so energetic to make and join some study clubs except me. I planned to excercise at night here, but I can't. After the homework, I have to sleep. I'm sad that I'm not as strong as you.
Hi, Jacob.
I'm always happy to see your smile.
I came here with two goals to achieve. One thing is , of course, English, and the other is to lose weight and to get my former figure.
But my plan is out of it way. There are so many difficulties in putting into action this purpose, but I am trying to have my goals achieved.
Hello~, Jacob~~
I have several goals.
The first goal is studying English. I want to read English novels and stories and express my thoughts fluently in English.
The second goal is making good friends who have many common things with me. And I think I met some of good teachers already including you~~~
The last is to lose weight!!
Up to now~ I haven't did my best in my life so I want to try anything hard!!!
Hi, Jacob (or Joseph?^^)
I'd really like to come here to improve my english. When I was in school, I couldn' find time to study; actually I could have, if I'd really tried. But after teaching several classes, there was no energy for studying. So I'm here to study English and to get rid of my stress.
Hi, Jacob~~~~
I want to read books written in English without a dictionary and to watch movies spoken in English without subtitle. In fact, I had that goal 6 years ago when I quitted my job as a private institute teacher and decided to take an exam for being a teacher in public school. At that time I wasn't sure if I could succeed in the exam. But I though even though I would fail I would study hard so as to achieve the goal above. 6 years passed. Now I'm a teacher of a public school, but my goal isn't acheved yet. So again my goal here in KNUE is to read books without a dictionary and to watch movies without subtitle. And one more goal is to be an able English teacher by speaking English fluently.
Post a Comment