Hello, you did a great job in the skit performance.
I'm really proud of you.
Thank you for your dedication.
I think everybody has one's own color.
At the skit performance, we showed our own colors.
All of the colors mixed with, and achieved a great harmony.
So we don't have to compare with each other.
All of us are the fantastic winners!!!
My Question Is:
What Do You Think Your Color IS?
Labels
- family (1)
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i enjoyed your "real" performance, too. i couldn't help laughing on the stage...fantastic^^
i hope my color is red because i want to be a person who is passionate for her/his own life. but now my color is a little bit vague ... pinkish.... ^^
I don't want to stick to just one color. I want to be very colorful. I wish when people thought of me, they would imagine a colorful painting... :)
Post a Comment